Monday 26 May 2014

Great British felting packs


In our British packs we have fluffy stuff from all
over the U.K...
Some local and some from up North
and others from down south.


Handmade pre felt using shetland and B.F.L
hand spun yarns by Rita
hand made felt pebbles using Jacob and Romney.


Angora - Yorkshire
Mohair - Cambridgeshire and Somerset
Blue Texel  - Ayrshire
North Ronaldsay - Those wonderful seaweed eating sheep
on the Island of North Ronaldsay, Orkney
Alpaca - all over the U.K.
Bluefaced leicester - Northumberland
Merino - Woolaston
Wensleydale - all over the U.K.
and many more......


4 comments:

  1. Straightforward and written well, I appreciate for the info! I can tell that youre
    Alpha ZXTvery knowlegeable. Im launching an online site soon, along with your information can be quite helpful for myself.. Thanks for your help and also wishing everyone the achievement in your business.http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that this site works well on my Google phone Geniux everything I want to do is functional. Thanks for keeping it up to date with the latest Just checking out your article on my new Samsung Phone , and I wanted to check if it would let me comment or if it was going to me go to a full pc to do that. Ill check back later to see if it worked. http://www.healthcaresups.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I love your site. I'll Brain R8 be adding it to my list of interesting blogs.@ Carmen I know what your mean. In todays economy its hard to find a career that pays good and is consistent. I have found that if you just work hard and are consistent you can go places . Look at the author of this article, they are clearly. http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

    ReplyDelete