Saturday 4 January 2014

Studio tidy time.....it's a new year!

2014 had to see a more organized tidy studio
...well for a few days any way!
(carding and pack prep area)

So this week besides a catch up on all the holiday order,
and there were quite a few.

I have been cleaning and organizing studio areas.


These are the boxes we keep all our packs for


Desk space ..... not often much space on this.


NEW lamp working corner......much fun!


Yep the minions table......very excited to be back to business
with Rita and Vicky on Monday.
Not sure when their table was last this tidy.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to keep the studio tidy Claire and just popped by to say that I hope you had a good Christmas and to wish you a Happy New Year.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Claire! It's been such al long time I've been here, because I was very busy with my charity-project (handmade cuddly-toys for children at the hospital). But, after 2 years, I'm going to finish this lovely project, so I have back time to craft (I hope so)! I wih you a very creative and happy 2014!!! Sweet greetings from Belgium, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete