Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas cards....multi media.....

I hope the beginning of December is being good to everyone!

'

Some new pieces of felt with a project in mind!
Merino with Wensleydale, alpaca
Hand dyed Blue faced Leicester locks
and hand dyed silk .


It produces a really lovely light soft felt
with some soap and elbow grease!


Oh so hard at work!


The finished piece which has been printed by my
local printer and friend Scott at Largs Printing company

I haven't been around much as been really surprised
I have to say I think that I was meant to dye fibre,
 make felt and be surrounded by soggy piles of wet wool!
It's the life!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Claire. What beautiful colours you've created in those felt pieces. Good on you for doing just what you want and I'm so glad it's taken off for you.
    Hope the family are well.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Claire, you like using felt to, its just a stunning picture. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, this is gorgeous, I love those trees, so glad you're enjoying the felting and it's going well for you!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire - I'm so pleased that you are enjoying your new venture. Love the felt Christmas trees on the snowy background - absolutely brilliant!
    Hope you and yours are well, and keeping warm and cosy.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire! Sounds like you are having fun on your recent venture. The felting looks great! Take care and keep on having fun! hugs,Deena

    ReplyDelete