Monday 17 December 2012

A bit of playing.....


I've been trying today to put together some photo's that best sum
up my work at the moment with my friends Rita and Vicky.

Rita as I mentioned before helps me pack my inspiration packs
she also makes some lovely hand spun art yarns using bats
that I card from my fibres, you can see them at
the bottom of the platter.

Vicky then hand knitted this fabulous flower below
using some of the hand spun yarn


How beautiful is that knitted flower and the ever so cute ladybird!


Then on the other side are the brighter funky
hand dyed merino pre-felts, batts for felt making
and needle felted flower embellishments.


2 comments:

  1. It's really interesting reading watch your getting up to Claire with all the textiles and I can really see the appeal of the beautiful colours and textures you can work with.

    Sorry to have been a bad visitor lately, not been so well and still trying to catch up with everyone.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous hun,just wanted to pop over to say bless you for your wonderful support and to say,happy Christmas,all my love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete