Friday 27 April 2012

A touch of Vintage/ Shabby Chic


Polka Doodles are looking to see your
Vintage/Shabby Chic projects this week.

I seem to be surrounded by new babies at the moment,
so a great opportunity to use the gorgeous
baby boy from Sundae of Seasons cd.

I have used Marianne design dp and the lovely
LR0116 dies to create the flourishes and
frame for my image.

Sentiment tag from the Candy Doodles Collectors edition.

Tiny ceramic flowers, brads and paper doiley.


Pop by Polka Doodles to see what
fab creations the rest of the dt have come up with.
The winner of this challenge will recieve a 

I'd like to share this with
Bearly Mine - Baby days
DTC - Winter/Blues


8 comments:

  1. Oh what a little beauty Claire!

    I had to really look at the wee ceramic flowers, so sweet!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet thanks for joining us at PCJ this time love that image
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Claire and what delicate dies.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLaire, I love the card you made this week! super sweet.
    Hugs
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fantastic that is one cutie image and I totally adore the beautiful design, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! A very adorable card. Love it to bits. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, thanks for taking part in the ..... oops I'm getting carried away after commenting lol. Hope all is OK with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favourite images, he is just so cute isn't it.
    Hope you have some lovely sunshine up your way.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete