Wednesday 21 March 2012

Crafty Creations - photo inspiration


Crafty Creations have a wonderful
photo as inspiration this week - yummy.

I wanted to take several elements 
from the photo for my project
so I went with

1. Pink floral - dp
2. Gold embossing - I changed the crown to hearts
3 the wonderful sponge yummy - ribbon
4 A very special celebration - Golden Wedding!


I really enjoyed playing with some
heat embossing for a change with this.

I do love a gatefold card and 
really like to secure with a ribbon
for extra interest.


What does the wonderful photo say to you?
Come share at Crafty Creations.

In 2 Stamps are this week great sponsor
and you could win a voucher for their fun images.


8 comments:

  1. this is one,gorgeous card just love the layout and love those hearts,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the perfect afternoon Claire and your care is a great take on the inspiration.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is splendid Claire! Love the embossing and pretty layout!!
    hugs,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty take on the inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you switched from the golden crown to gold embossed hearts!! Great take on the inspiration picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire.
    What a pretty card. I love the idea of tying a gatefold with a ribbon, it makes it look very special.
    I've been watching the Polkadoodles programmes, that new CD looks gorgeous, could be seriously tempted.
    I hope your mojo makes a speedy return. I know mine deserts me sometimes if I've done loads of samples in a short time but it always comes out of hiding eventually.
    Your Mothers Day card is stunning from the last post, bet your Mum was over the moon.
    Have a great weekend, looks like we are all in for sunshine again.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Claire that is one stunning card, I love the whole design of it and those gorgeous images. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Claire, I love the pink and gold together :-)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete