Wednesday 25 January 2012

Valentines gift for a child? Crafty Creations


I have created a little box picture
using a lovely ladybug image
from Digital Delights, this weeks sponsor

The challenge was to create a Valentine gift
suitable for a child.


I have re-used a little wooden tray that had
die-cut wooden embellishments in it.
I lined it with paper off cuts and then
added some stickles round the edge of the box.

The image Love you Larry
I coloured with copics and added a
couple of layered pieces for dimension.

5 comments:

  1. oh just love this hun its brilliant super idea too hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire that is just gorgeous, love your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire. I've just realised how long it is since I last dropped by-oops!!
    Hope Bert and Ernie are happy crafters, they are so cute and good luck to Jacob with his new blog. I must pop over later.
    Your Valentines ladybug is gorgeous. I'd be very happy to receive him as my Valentines!!!
    Hope all is good with you.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet, Claire! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete