Thursday 19 January 2012

Boys and their toys.... also a wee freebie


This is really a shout out to the fabulous
I can't really express how thrilled I feel
when I see one of my images brought to life as it were.

Too often last year it seemed to pass me by.
However in those New Year resolutions 
was one to say a huge thanks to those
that bring that smile to my chubby cheeks
So girls and boy....THANK YOU
they are brilliant!


This card is for our pal Ross
who is a great friend and a 
rather good cook!
And for everyone else...
Chef Caleb will be here as a freebie
for a week to celebrate Calebs and Ross's Birthday at 
the weekend!

Freebie now removed




7 comments:

  1. Great card and image. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Claire! Thanks for the freebie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Claire, I smiled so much when I saw Chef Caleb on SB blog the other day and thought of my soon to be SIL so for youto offer him now free - thats super, thanks so much!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, your friend will love it! The background paper is too cool! Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Claire! Chef Caleb is so fun!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for join in on our card Challenge. What a fun card. Good Luck in the Challenge and hope to see you again soon at Cards For men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, I'm so glad I'm able to leave a comment here, he's a fab digi, thanks so much!!! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete