Friday 14 October 2011

Polka Doodles - ribbon and bows


This week at Polka Doodles
It's ribbon and bows we are looking for.

I have used the new Pretty Sweet cd
for the pretty girl and papers and sentiment
from the same cd.
Coloured the image with Promarkers.

Coloured a second image for the back and
cut out with a Nellie Snellen frame.
Adding ribbon to the sentiment
hanging from my bag handle,
and red bows to her hair and sentiment!



Come play at Polka Doodles.
Nikky can also be seen on
Create and Craft
today (Friday 14th October)
at 9a.m. and 5p.m.
this sample may even be with her.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm catching up with my blogging while watching Nicky!!!!! Love to see her colouring demos.
    Your girl is just adorable. I am definitely going to have to treat myself to this CD, so much cheaper than buying certain stamps!!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag Claire and really love the zingy colours on the cute image.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx
    PS: I have candy if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous gift bag Claire - love the vibrant colours and the cute little girl. I have recorded Nicky's morning programme - her demo's are a joy to watch.
    Have a lovely weekend - hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete