Wednesday 5 October 2011

Crafty Creations....create a decoration!


Thanks Nikki at Polka Doodles
for sponsoring Crafty Creations this week!

I have used the fab and fun
Magical Winter cd part 2

to create my light bag
hope my photo reads well!
This is in the dark with a candle inside.
I found the bags while I was on holiday
and they looked so fun - if a health and safety nightmare.....

Crafty Creations are looking for you to create
a decoration this week!


I printed the images onto
Letraset safmat which is ideal
because it is transparent
so lets the light shine through.


Just added some gems and
snowflake sequins.

You could win the cd...how great is that!
Also remember Polka Doodles have a DT call on the go.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderfull !!!

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Claire. I love the idea of using a bag as decoration feature. Clever and pretty! You have it all! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Claire! Love it!
    Smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete