Sunday 24 July 2011

Trying some different colouring...........gorjuss girl


I have always loved a bit of pointalism
and after seeing some recently
in blogland and mags I thought
I'd give it a go with my promarkers.

The effect is lovely and I
think you will be seeing lots more of it.


I have combined a gorjuss girl
along with my lovely flowers image.

I'd like to shre this with

I hope to get some time today to visit everyone in blogland
that I have really been missing recently -
Thanks for all bearing with me....my e-mail still isn't sorted
and that is driving me doolaley!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so sweet! The colouring is great!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! you couldnt get any more adorable then this! So cute! Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours
    hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more Claire, loving your colouring with the dots!

    Beautiful card, Im sure the little one receiving it will adore it too!

    I can appreciate the frustration with your email probs :/

    Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the colouring is super. Your comment made me laugh.:) Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire -what a beautiful card and the colouring is superb (as ever).

    Thank you for your comment today, and I'm sorry that your e-mail is still a problem. Have you tried using g-mail - it's excellent and I find it much better than Windows Mail. Hope that helps.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, great colouring !!
    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Claire (or Gorjuss!) love your card - had to look up pointillism but love the effect :o)
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Cardmadfairy's. How do you feel about sponsoring one of our challlenges sometime?
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pointillism and the doodling. Great colour combination too, one of my favourites! Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy's Girly challenge. Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well there you go I have learnt a new technique and word. Pointalishm Thanks. Beautiful card. Glad you joined us over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

    ReplyDelete