Sunday 6 February 2011

Bob the gnome and his gnome home....


My kids are desperate to go see
the new film thats due out
Gnomio and Juliet...?
So I decided to put pen to paper this week
and create my own gnome and his world'
Bob gnome so far comes with his


And his Gnome home.
All available at SBS!


Over at OSAAT this week
The challenge is
Do it with a digi!
Thanks to Amanda
for creating a lovely card using my
Art Nouveau Vase 2 image....
Pop over and join in
loads of great prizes to be won!

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are fabulous Claire! Who could resist that little Gnome's sweet face - he's gorgeous. The barrel house would be perfect for a child's "Wendy house" design - how magical would that be! Ooooh - can you tell I've never grown up! (I would love to see Gnomio and Juliet too.)!
    Have a great week - hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the barrel! super fun!!! i'm sure my granddaughter will be wanting to see that movie too!

    hope all is well.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are adorable Claire!
    I so want to see that film too! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute Claire, I love his barrel house and his accessories!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Claire your children are going to love to colour your images and create cards with them, they do look fun. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete