Friday 7 May 2010

Polkadoodles - Summer blooms

Thanks to Brenda (we all know how much she loves flowers)
we have a summer blooms challenge at Polkadoodles!
How perfect is the new Cd for that!
All Around and Everywhere - really is a fab CD
I keep finding more goodies hiding.
Like this fab paper,leaves and lovely dragonfly.

Of course I love the stacking flowers and have
 hidden a few inside my card as well.
Used once again that lovely Martha Stewart punch
to edge my joy fold card.
Lets see your summer blooms at
just remember not to combine more than 10
challenges if you want to be in with a chance of the prize!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire

    Just beautiful, as you say I like my blooms and seeing them in lovely lilacs on your gorgeous card makes me very happy. Thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Claire. All those flowers and folds look fab.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Claire. I love the detail on the front. I think we are all in love with the MS punches.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire that is absolutely stunning, I love your flowers and the details youve put into are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are absolutely gorgeous!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so gorjus hun the flowers are just perfect hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous. I have been cogitating over getting this CD from the creations i have seen so far but wish it was on create and craft so i could get a good luck at whats on it! I am on a tight budget..indecisive too.. from your creations though it looks so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this!!! The colours are fabulous, and the delicate patterned paper looks great, a wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete