Thursday 6 May 2010

C.R.A.F.T. - Wedding/Anniversary


Yesterday was our 14th Wedding Anniversary
and indeed as my card says
My love for you keeps on growing.......

Over at C.R.A.F.T. we are having a
wedding/Anniversary challenge
I have used my own image which I think works well
with the Toucan Scraps papers.
I am particularily pleased with the edging
inside using my new Martha Stewart punches.
The winner at C.R.A.F.T.
this week will recieve a Toucan Scraps
download....we are looking forward to visiting your
Wedding/Anniversary creations.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous card - I'm in awe of your inspiration - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire youve created a stunning card there love that colouring its vibrant and beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beleated congratulations Claire and what a lovely card for you hubby. Very nice idea how you have used the wording, if you understand what I mean.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow hun this is just stunning congratulations too on your anniversary love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Claire - just LOVE that tree!
    Congrats on your Anniversary - 14 years eh...? Bet you don't remember breaking that second mirror...! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Claire and congratulations on your anniversary as well.

    Love,

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete