Monday 18 January 2010

Simon Says Stamp - Shabby Chic



This is quite a different card for me I think.
A touch of Shabby Chic
Which is the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp



This is a first Birthay card for Erin.
I love that K&co button embossed paper which I have had for ages waiting for the right project.
Some blooms from our local garden centre that I split into layers.
My new Papermania build your own brads.
Sticky alphas with stickles.
Gorjuss girl and some scraps of Basic Grey and Core dinations.

They are also looking for Dt members - so if you fancy a go pay them a visit!
P.s. if you are from Simon says stamp I am sorry I didn't mean to link this card to your DT call only to the Shabby Chic Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire

    Very cute and that button DP is very realistic, I thought you had added them all one by one at first.

    Several goodies here that I need to check out like the brads.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire, I love the button paper and the flowers, gorgeous image too!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :-) The image and papers are gorgeous ! Love that button paper ,, :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire, so shabby, so chic!! Love this gorjuss outfit you've put on her and your funkadelic paper!!
    Take Care,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete