Wednesday 13 January 2010

Crafty Creations #50 - textures - a combination of at least 3

This week at Crafty Creations its my turn to set the challenge!
I have chosen
Textures
all I ask is that you have at least 3 different textures in your creation.



This is the Birthday card for my brother Angus and uses my new Maybe Two can? image.
Coloured with copics, Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers, basic grey stickers
and for my textures
1: Crackle glaze on the beak
2: Flocking spots on Toucans chest
3: stickles around arrows



I am sponsoring this weeks challenge at Crafty Creations.
The winner can have any 3 images from my store Hope Jacare at Shop Handmade

Only two weeks to go until our 1st Birthday at Crafty Creations!!
You will maybe notice a wee linky picture in my sidebar - we are planning a blog
hop to celebrate with lots of prizes! Note the date!!

12 comments:

  1. this is great hun love all the different textures you have used especially glaze on his beak love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, so love all those vibrant colours, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright colourful card! The textures are lovely, as is the colouring, gorgeous toucan too!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really adorable image:-) I think I like the flock on the birds chest, gives it depth:-) and I totally love the bright colors on this card!!
    XMichele

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful vibrant card Claire and of course another great image from you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant image and great textures and as usual fab card##

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how stunning. vibrant, fun and gorgeous image!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, if this isn't the happiest birthday card I've ever seen. Happy Birthday Angus! -- lucky, lucky to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clair this is so bright and fun!! :) fantastic use of textures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, great challenge and such a fun image!! Love the flocking spots!! So cool.
    Smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card. The colours just come alive.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the wonderful color on this card. The image is darling!

    ReplyDelete