Wednesday 21 October 2009

Crafty Creations.......



Can you guess what the challenge is this week at Crafty Creations ?
Yes it is good old Halloween....
We live in an area with lots of guisers at Halloween, so a Halloween goodie bowl is a must!
My kids are all going to a Halloween party at our local ceramic painting studio "Dip'n'Doodle!"
But we will have alot of visitors - hopefully not too scarey!



I have decorated my bowl with lots of bats cut from Coredinations Vintage and their faces drawn on!
Have fun with this one - Crafty Creations love to see any type of creative project....
Pop by and see what the DT have been busy with.

7 comments:

  1. Love those bats, Claire!! Must show this to the boys when they get back from school, I know Lou will love it. I really love seeing the kids all dressed up and rather enjoy scaring them when they knock on my door!x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooooooooooooooooo look at the eye balls lolrill claire

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So creative!! Be sure everyone is going to love it!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun project Claire, I might even take a trip (rather a long one) on 31st and come knocking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantabulous!!! Claire what a treat for the kids!! Love it!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Claire, the bats are great!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete