Sunday 19 July 2009

My Orchid - Copic Creations - Botanicals....

Thanks so much Stephanne for giving me the link to Copic Creations Challenge.
Stephanne has beautiful projects - go pay her a visit.
This weeks challenge is "botanicals" and along with all crafts I love orchids.
This is a relatively new love for me - when I moved into our current home(3 1/2 years ago)
I bought one - and they seem to love my house and my lack of care for them.....
So when Stephanne gave me the link and it was botanicals - I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
Also its about time to make that thank you card for Mum and Dad for these wonderful pens.
I know they will have a look - but it will get delivered by hand next week when we meet up with the kids.
I have kept the card very simple as I was pleased with my drawing of the orchid and didn't want to detract from it.
I have used a fab piece of Basic Grey paper from the Euphoria collection - wonderful colour and also alpha letters from the same collection.
Copics used were Y00, YR04, RV000, RV02, RV04, RV34
V04, V95, R29, YG03, YG63 and YG67.
Copic Creations have a fantastic design team , so pay them a visit!
Sponsorship this week comes from Flourishes who produce amazing botanical stamps and the prize is great!

14 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! Your creations are glorious. I am glad you went over to their challenge. One of their teamies, "Kirby" told me about their Challenge Blog and I hope that one day (the sooner the better!!) I can go and play with them too. Have fun with those Copics!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Claie this is fantastic, you are very talented. I love your drawings.You have done a great job of colouring it with the copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely, positvely gor-g-us!!! i love the image and the background is beautiful & perfect with your fabulous coloring of those flowers. i am always awed when i come here! thank you!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow hun this is just amazing the flowers are truly stunning love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, beautiful drawing and you've coloured it in fantastic! The backing paper goes with it perfectly, your mum and dad will love it. Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum and dad think it is fantastic ,really beautiful. We are always so proud of you and how you fit everything in to your busy life. wish we still had your energy! Mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That card is fab! Love the colours, love the card.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colour-work!!!!!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!! This simply STUNNING! What an awesome job coloring your image and the whole layout of your card! I love it! Thanks for joining us in this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! This is really lovely. Thanks so much for joining our CC Botanicals challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY...This is stunning...GORGEOUS..your kiddos are cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm blog hopping and just popped over from the copic challenge after I'd seen you'd won a prize last month with this lovely art-work and say well done! So, fabulous card, brilliant job, well done!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete