Saturday 11 July 2009

Allsorts Challenge - a Sketch.....Morven's Birthday

Mum and Dad if you are reading my blog please close your eyes....
Now I know it's not my Birthday for 6 weeks but I had to check that they worked okay and weren't faulty, mmmmmmm - what a fantastic Birthday pressie (thanks Mum and Dad) - Copics and boy do I love them already. Thanks Sylvia for your much needed advice and thanks Craft Obsessions for your excellent service! Well its my first try with my copics for this weeks fab sketch challenge at Allsorts.
I have used my image of Jenna Jellyfish and some hand drawn doodles on Basic Grey Euphoria paper - know I have a way to go - but loving those copics!
Some handcoloured starfish and Sakura for sentiment.
Pop over to Allsorts - some great DT cards and a lovely prize - crafting tote!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claire, I love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did beautifully! this is gorgeous.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Claire that is truly beautiful

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring Claire... And a lovely card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Claire, trhis is a fabulous card, such an unusual image and beautifully coloured, lucky girl with new copics.

    Had a trip roud your clod, some lovely artwork, particuarly like your Guest DT bird project. Thaks for joining in at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh Claire - how fabulous! The colouring is perfection! So pleased you are enjoying using your new Copics,(love the purple - that's one I don't have - yet)!! Thank you soooooo much for giving me a mention - I'm thrilled to bits!
    Have a sunny Sunday,
    Crafty hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire

    What a brilliant card - I love it.

    Clever you to be able to doodle so wonderfully.

    If this is the first time you have used your copics then you are clearly a natural. Great work.

    Me thinks you may wear them out before your birthday!!! LOL!!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week. Good luck with the draw.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luuuurve the doodling I totally thought it was a matching dp lol!!
    Stunning card and thakns for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow another wonderful creation from you! I really love love love your images! Tell me when and where and I'll be there to purchase them. You've got real talent :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire
    Totally stunning card - love the doodling - very clever.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete