Sunday 10 May 2009

Fraser the Robot - Colour create challenge


The last card for Fraser - well for this year anyway....Also for the Colour Create challenge this week which is blue and green and try to include paper piecing( my absolute favourite at the mo.)
Fraser the Robot is my own doodle digi stamp - he is drawn from a tin toy robot - I love tin toys!
Mostly paper pieced with 4 different papers ( sorry they are older papers think 2 are twelvebytwelve and a photo real water from DCWV but not sure about 4th)
Then I added a little Sakura and wired together Metal letters - a few screw head brads and thats it. I feel he is a friendly robot......

7 comments:

  1. wow love this hun its great just love your work love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, creative work!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great use of my colour choice and I just love your own digi-doodle. Fantastic work with the screw heads and yes he does look like a friendly robot.
    Thanks for playing along at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card , your robot looks amazing and very friendly! Love the paper piecing too!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love your image and fabulous paper piercing!! I love the wire work..very very clever! Thanks for joining us at CC this week! Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really creative! Love the wired letters!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card hun, love this sweet image and your layout it fab!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete