Thursday 21 May 2009

Birth and Birthdays.....

It has been a busy few days with card requests! Another friend had a little girl Zara and I simplified my C.R.A.F.T. challenge entry to make a smaller card - using the same diecuts and papers as befor with the addition of a Basic Grey Chipboard butterfly and the lovely Basic Grey
"Adorable" rub on.

More requests for Heathers 4th Birthday - I decided with these to have a play using acetate.

I wanted to use quite large images and wording so had decided to go for a layered effect.
Above using DCWV pocket full of posies and a printed acetate along with my own Madeline image.

This one uses Basic Grey Urban Prairie Basic Grey papers for lettering.
With fab Basic Grey rub on crowns.
Tinkerbell is cut in Bazzil bling and a little sanding of edges and inking, she is attached to the same printed acetate and then I trimmed it to Tinkerbell shape at bottom.



6 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Love them all!! I really like all the leaves and the colors....Just GORGEOUS!! Did you pick a winner for the Blog candy...I was just wondering since I had it on my blog...Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you should post them at Basic Grey...Check it out...http://www.basicgrey.com/index.php?src=gendocs&link=home_page&category=Main&osCsid=bab6864defa5024c1ecc732fab35bb85

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOh!!!! You know me...a blonde moment here!! See I'm not soooo good with the computer digi stuff sooo what I can do is print this off and color in ????Right??? Now that is tooo cool!! Cause I love that image!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! My favourite is the middle one!

    Sweet, sweet work!!

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire
    They just keep on coming - I don't think it would be possible for you to make a card I don't like! My favourite one from the above is the Adorable baby card, which actually is adorable! Thank you for your comment on my expl. box - it is much appreciated. Haven't quite worked out whether or not I should use this box for general comments as well as comments on the cards, so apologies if I am doing this wrong!! Hope you and your lovely family have a super Bank Holiday break. Lots of love, Sylvia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete