Friday 17 April 2009

Sugar bowl Challenge - Make a Wish

It's been one of those weeks.....My computer crashed and my youngest two have now got Chicken Pox. However cardmaking is managing my sanity..... This card is for my best friend Margaret-Anne. She will be youngish tomorrow - you'd never know! I have combined it with the current Sugar bowl challenge which is a great sketch.
It is nearly all Basic Grey papers with a piece of coredinations pink that I have inked.
Fab Sugar Nellie - Leanne Ellis stamp - paper pieced and coloured with Sakura.
Eyelets with wires,beads and little birds from stamp design then glass heart bead at base.
Make a wish handwritten in Sakura



3 comments:

  1. Super touch with the eylets & wire danglers.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the wire effect you've achieved. I've just started playing with wire myself. Fab papers !!

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what original card!! Really delicious!! Kiss from Sardinia. Giò

    ReplyDelete