Saturday 21 March 2009

Set of Spring "Nesting" atcs


Having spent last week mostly making orders for other people - a bit of me time was needed. I had fun making this set of 6 atcs called "Nesting" All use a background painted with Tim Holtz crackle paint which has then been inked. Birds are die cuts from the woodland range by Quickcutz which have been inked and then doodled on using Sakura stardust. The Nests are die cut on my Pazzles then painted gain with crackle paint, sanded and inked then pieced together with eyelets.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great entry. I love these birds.
    Paula
    Quickutz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, Just saw your entry on the craftsulove site and came to visit your blog! I love your birds!
    Like me, you seem to be quite new to 'blogging'!?
    Just wanted to say I love your work, it's so vibrant and colourful!
    Happy crafting!!
    Keryn
    x

    ReplyDelete